Crain’s General & In-House Counsel Summit will provide learning opportunities with practical application for all attendees, plus the chance for general & in-house counsel to meet and discuss common issues and strategies.
- EMPLOYMENT: Employment Law in the Smartphone Era
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Best Practices for Handling Patent Non-Practicing Entities
- INTERNATIONAL: When Data Protection Meets Globalization
- LEADERSHIP: Speaking “Business” for GCs
- M&A: Beyond the Terms: Cultural Impact in Mergers and Acquisitions and the Role of the GC
Dinner and Awards Ceremony
Keynote Speaker: Mary Ann Hynes, senior counsel, Dentons
For additional event information, click here.
NOTE: General and In-House Counsel should click here to register.
Join the conversation with #crainsgc
Crain’s General & In-House Counsel Awards and Summit are presented in partnership with The Association of Corporate Counsel, Michigan Chapter (ACC-MI) and The State Bar of Michigan-Business Law Section In-House Counsel and in cooperation with Oakland County Bar Association and Society of Corporate Secretaries & Governance Professionals.