Crain's Health Care Leadership Summit
Crain's Health Care Leadership Summit provides opportunities to learn about the ever changing landscape of the industry, plus make the professional contacts to help navigate these changes.
This year’s focus will be on cost vs. quality and how to obtain the best of both worlds.
- To Consolidate or Not: Four Power Players Weigh In
- Rob Casalou, President and CEO, St. Joseph Mercy Hospitals-Ann Arbor, Saline, Livingston
- Gene Michalski, President and CEO, Beaumont Health
- Joe Mullany, CEO, Detroit Medical Center
- Nancy Schlichting, President and CEO, Henry Ford Health System
- MODERATOR: Marianne Udow, Director, Center for Healthcare Research & Transformation
- Keynote Speaker Joe Flower, Author and Health Care Futurist
- HealthFacts Update on the Affordable Care Act
- Carl Camden, President and CEO, Kelly Services, Inc.
- Dr. Scott Eathorne, President and CEO, Together Health Network
- Rick Murdock, Executive Director, Michigan Association of Health Plans
- Health Care Heroes awards presentation
- Roundtable discussions
Join local business leaders and health care providers to learn the latest in innovative health care strategies for 2014 and beyond.
HRCI Credit: This program has been approved for 2.5 General Credits
Join the conversation with #crainshealthcare