Crain’s General & In-House Counsel Summit will provide learning opportunities with practical application for all attendees, plus the chance for general & in-house counsel to meet and discuss common issues and strategies.
Are you a General or In-House Counsel? Join us for an exclusive roundtable and panel discussion before the main summit, open only to general & in-house counsel. *Tickets are not valid if you do not have a General or In-House Counsel Title*
Summit attendees who are not general or in-house counsel should click here to register
- Managing in-house staff
- The role of in-house counsel & relationships with others
- Law department technology
- Career management
- Internal investigation
- EMPLOYMENT: Employment Law in the Smartphone Era
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Best Practices for Handling Patent Non-Practicing Entities
- INTERNATIONAL: When Data Protection Meets Globalization
- LEADERSHIP: Speaking “Business” for GCs
- M&A: Beyond the Terms: Cultural Impact in Mergers and Acquisitions and the Role of the GC
Dinner and Awards Ceremony
Keynote Speaker: Mary Ann Hynes, senior counsel, Dentons
For additional event information, click here.
Looking to network before the summit? Join NAMWOLF CEO and former Deputy General Counsel of Accenture Joel Stern for a complimentary lunch and discussion on What does diversity mean to your legal department? from noon to 1 p.m. For more information, contact Katie Schultz at Schultz@bsplaw.com or (248) 822-7848.
Crain’s General & In-House Counsel Awards and Summit are presented in partnership with The Association of Corporate Counsel, Michigan Chapter (ACC-MI) and The State Bar of Michigan-Business Law Section In-House Counsel and in cooperation with Oakland County Bar Association and Society of Corporate Secretaries & Governance Professionals.
Join the conversation with #crainsgc