PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICIES
Our registration policy has been developed to be as flexible as possible, while
protecting quality educational standards.
All programs and instructors are subject to change.
ALL STUDIOS ARE LOCATED IN THE CREST THEATRE BUILDING UNLESS
2016–17 FALL/WINTER CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
• Placement in a course is secured by payment of all fees.
• Doors open 15 minutes prior to class start time.
• Each class fee contains a non-refundable $15 Combined Registration and
• The Center is not responsible for any artwork/personal items that are lost,
stolen, damaged or left in the classroom.
• Students and parents must respect the rights of other students and staff
or they may be asked to leave the school and forfeit tuition.
No refunds or make-up classes due to student illness, unexpected travel, or other reasons beyond the control of the facility.
Refunds to withdraw from a Class, Workshop or a Resident Artist workshop must be requested in writing no less than one week prior to the beginning of the course.
Refunds to withdraw from a Visiting Artist workshop must be requested in writing no less than three week prior to the beginning of the course.
OUR HISTORIC SPACES REQUIRE LOTS OF TLC!
In our ongoing efforts to maintain these historic buildings and the studio spaces within, we expect all students assist us by cleaning up their respective work areas at the conclusion of each class.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!